top of page
2022 Pitching Clinic Information
** BOTH sessions are FULL **
2022 IGSA Pitching Clinic (CP thru Div 5)
4 weeks - $40 ($10 per lesson)
Instructors: Linley Tate-Ioanis, former IGSA player and NAIA college softball pitcher,
Ben Tate, former men's fastpitch pitcher and competitive softball coach
THURSDAYS in April
(April 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th)
- THIS SESSION IS FULL: 6 to 7 p.m. - Beginners (no prior experience with pitching or can't consistently get ball across plate)
- THIS SESSION IS FULL: 7 to 8 p.m. - Intermediate / Advanced (has pitched in games
before and can get the ball across the plate)
Nowlin Middle School Small Gym
(go thru main gym entrance and take stairwell up to auxiliary gym)
2800 S Hardy Ave.
Independence, MO 64052
1) All pitchers MUST bring a catcher (if under 18, catcher must have a catcher's helmet).
2) All pitchers MUST be registered with IGSA for the 2022 season.
4) $40 cash MUST be paid the first night, to the pitching instructors. This will ensure your daughter's spot in the clinic for the duration of the 4 week clinic.
3) Parents may stay to watch, but there is limited space, so please leave other children at home.
5) Participants need to be on time and ready to go at start of clinic.
6) No refunds will be given for missed clinics. If canceled due to weather, a make-up date in the future will be offered.
Please note: We understand that there are many philosophies about fastpitch pitching. If you are not open to someone working with your child because another instructor has told you not to listen to anyone else, please don't bring your child. This is disrespectful to our instructors. They have agreed to offer their time at a very reduced rate to help those that can't afford private instruction. This clinic is NOT for those that already have a pitching instructor and are just looking for a place to get extra practice.
bottom of page