2019 Winter Pitching
6:00 to 6:40 p.m. - Beginner Level (new to pitching)
6:50 to 7:30 p.m. - Intermediate Level (lacks control and doesn't consistently throw over plate)
7:40 to 8:20 p.m. - Advanced (has good control and is ready for the next step)
Lessons for January will be held in the Korte Elementary School gymnasium. The address of the school is 2437 S Hardy, Independence, MO 64052. (Please let me know if you need directions.) You will find the entrance to the gym, as well as the parking lot, on the north side of the school.
Please make note of the following:
1) Each pitcher MUST have a catcher. We do not have people this session to catch your daughter. If the catcher that you bring is under 18, they must wear catcher's gear.
2) Cost is $70 per person for 7 lessons, and MUST be paid on the first night in CASH. Please note that this is non-refundable if you miss any nights. If we have to cancel any sessions due to school closures/bad weather, a make-up date will be provided. If you are not able to attend the make-up date, there will be no refunds.
3) Please make note that lessons will be on the following nights:
Monday, January 14th
Wednesday, January 23rd
Monday, January 28th
Monday, February 4th
Monday, February 11th
Wednesday, February 20th
Monday, February 25th
Please note that due to holidays, the Korte gym is not available to us on Monday, January 21st or Monday, February 18th, therefore lessons will be on Wednesdays on those weeks. IF your daughter is not able to attend on Wednesdays, please let us know via email (IGSA@att.net) before Monday, January 14th.
4) Please be sure that you are a little early (5-10 minutes) for your session, so that your daughter can warm up. Because the doors will be locked, you will need to be let in. If you arrive and no one is posted at the doors to let you in, please call (816) 529-8142 or (816) 516-5630, and someone will come let you in.
5) There will be a few folding chairs for spectators. However, please don't bring young children as they will not be allowed to roam the building and it will be dangerous for them in the gym with flying softballs.
IF YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE PITCHING LESSONS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM USING THE FORM ON THE HOME PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.